Site Meter Beamer's Blog: Back again

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back again

Allright! Allright! So I've been gone awhile. I've been busy! Have you read all 3 episodes in my Star-Fighter series, yet? If you have, then you know that things can get pretty wild on, above and below Murphy Street. In the 3rd episode we (that's us star-fighter guys) were nearly sucked up like a bottle of soda by a giant spider! I think it even had a straw! Stuff like that can really take it out of a guy.

I could tell you that getting a glass eye installed is why I've been away so long. Hey, it's not that far from the truth! Actually, it was my personal biographer (otherwise known as my author) who had the eye problem. He's wearing an eye patch these days, like a pirate. Frankly, I think he's gettin' too much into the part. He keeps runnin' around and sayin' "Arggh!" all the time. It's embarrasing! I can't say for sure, but I may be running into some of those pirate guys in a later episode.

The weirdest people live on my street (not including me, Ghoolie and Scilla, of course)--weirder than pirates, even. Like there's a house down at the end of Murphy Street that looks like it was dragged here from ancient Egypt. So who knows what kind of people live there? That would be people with a "p" not mummy with an "m" since, as everybody knows, mummy's can't really come back to life. No way--that's ridiculous. Ha! Ha! . . . Uh . . . Ha?

There's another house that has--I mean, talk about ridiculous--a forest on the roof! Why would anyone want a forest over their head? I mean, at the very least, a forest has to weigh a lot. What's to keep it from cavin' in on the house?

Gotta go now. I hear some racket in the attic. That's where the famous, humongous, MacIntyre web is. See ya' later.

No comments: